MSc Atmospheric Environment: international master degree
A 2-years program graduating a Master of Science in physics or chemistry of the atmosphere, at the highest level aiming to give intendants a strong background in:
- Physical and chemical properties of the atmosphere from the molecular to the global scale,
- Analytical sciences applied to airborne environment,
- Recent research activities on air pollution and climate changes.
The international Master « Atmospheric Sciences » is supported by the french Laboratory of Excellence CaPPA which involves large complementary research projects gathering together partner teams with strong scientific qualifications. It leads top-level research activities thanks to the diversity of researchers’ disciplines and its promising research topics.
Training is dedicated to students in physics and chemistry having validated 4 years of study (Master 1st year / Bachelor / 240 ECTS-credits), wishing to follow a specialization in atmospheric sciences to get a strong background in theory and practical works.
A visit to every laboratory involved in the Labex CaPPA is organized, helping students to identify the research topic they want to specialize in.
Strengths of the training
- Students are immersed in an international environment and all courses are delivered in English.
- Students from more than 14 nationalities attended to our master since 2013.
- A master degree in a stimulating scientific environment within the Graduate Program “Science for a Changing Planet“.
Download the leaflet
MSc presentation (pdf)
From September 2021, this program replaces the former M2 Atmospheric Environment.
You can also find more details about the program on the website: http://www.labex-cappa.fr/master-atmospheric-environment