- Control and prediction of air quality
- Physical and chemical properties studies of aerosols
- Data reliability and stability in optical and dynamic properties of aerosols and clouds in order to evaluate their height profile
- Uninterrupted transmissions ( if possible in real time and continuously in case of exceptional climate-related event)
- Observation should be automated on a large number of sites while mastering the total investment and maintenance cost
- Cimel has specifically developped two remote sensing instruments fundamental for pollutant studies: CE318 photometer and CE370 Micro-LiDAR
- They are designed following Cimel philosophy: measurement high quality with field proven reliability and reduced maintenance
- Cimel provides a direct support for installation, training and maintenance
Eye safe LiDAR for 24/7 aerosol and cloud monitoring up to the stratosphere
The CE370 LiDAR provides continuous high performance measurements of aerosol and cloud spatial...
The CE376 is a compact, eyesafe backscatter LiDAR, featuring outstanding performances for the automated continuous monitoring of aerosols.It operates in the visible (green) and/or in the...