To match ever growing air traffic safety standards, air traffic services providers require real time observation instruments and weather stations that provide
- Accurate , real time and continuous data to all users: meteorological observation room, briefing room, control tower...
- Centralized information system compliant with ICAO standards
Cimel: integrated and sustainable airport observation systems
Cimel offers a set of equipement and services matching every need
- A coherent system integrating all park and runway remote sensing instruments in a real time information system specific to airports
- High performance ICAO compliant software, including display and report edition
- Field-equipment ( park weather stations, runway instruments and transmission systems) equipped with Cimel's specific MicroAmps© technology providing robustness, long-life span and reduced maintenance
- Long range solar powered radio transmissions to fully eliminate runway wiring
- Customers support policy : at project time and continuous follow up on the long term
Eye safe LiDAR for 24/7 aerosol and cloud monitoring up to the stratosphere
The CE370 LiDAR provides continuous high performance measurements of aerosol and cloud spatial...
CimWIND is a secured and autonomous system for continuous measurement and registration of the wind speed and direction . It ensures the data radio transmission in real time to observers workstation for visualization.
CimAWOS is a fully automatic autonomous wireless weather observing system for airport, compliant with ICAO as well as to WMO standards and recommendations.
It combines a park of weather stations with several...
The CE376 is a compact, eyesafe backscatter LiDAR, featuring outstanding performances for the automated continuous monitoring of aerosols.It operates in the visible (green) and/or in the...