National Meteorological Services carry out several essential assigments : to provide weather forecasts, warnings, services for various meteorological applications, climate change studies...
They need reliable and performing observation networks...
- Synoptic automatic weather stations
- Automatic weather stations without observers
- Micro-climatological AWS
- Centralized information systems
- Specific functions for meteorological applications (see agriculture, roads, airports activities...)
... for multiple requirements
- High accuracy on the long-term (climatology) even in severe climatic conditions
- Compliant with WMO recommandations
- Open to future evolution (coverage and new parameters)
- High reliability real time transmissions (synoptic weather stations), even in remote places
- Connection to WMO telecommunication global network
- Reduced cost of ownership : investment , operation and maintenance
Cimel: the specialist in climate measurement and sustainable observation networks
Cimel offers widely field-tested observation systems to National Meteorological Services:
- Integrated and totally adaptable system comprising very reliable automatic weather stations communicating with high performance information system
- Field equipment (weather stations and transmission means) equipped with Cimel's specific MicroAmps© technology, providing robustness, long-life span and reduced maintenance for high data availibility
- Customers support policy: at project time and continuous follow up on the long term
CimAWS is an automatic weather station designed for synoptic and climatological observation networks, which supports all necessary sensors, including wind measurements at 10 m height...
CimAWOS is a fully automatic autonomous wireless weather observing system for airport, compliant with ICAO as well as to WMO standards and recommendations.
It combines a park of weather stations with several...