- Physico-chemical composition of oceans and seas water studies
- Surface temperature of water masses monitoring
- Level of chlorophyl and sediment accumulation measurement
- Level of oceans pollution control and measurement
- High accuracy
- Stability in difficult climatic environment
- Resistance to saline environment
- Easy transportability
- Benchmark instruments of high quality that ensure measurement of absolute accuracy whatever environment conditions (temperature, radiation) are , thanks to a mechanism of sytematic self calibration
- Devices, systems, transmission means equipped with a specific technology (MicroAmps®) that combine robustness, long-life span and reduced maintenance
- Support policy to customers projects at the time of commissionning and during the long term with the warranty of a scalable system
Eye safe LiDAR for 24/7 aerosol and cloud monitoring up to the stratosphere
The CE370 LiDAR provides continuous high performance measurements of aerosol and cloud spatial...
CE600 imager measures underwater multi-spectral radiances in 6 bandwidths from 406 nm to 628 nm. Its original patented design of its telecentric optics (Fish-eye +/- 92°) ensures an absolute measure with high angular...
The CE376 is a compact, eyesafe backscatter LiDAR, featuring outstanding performances for the automated continuous monitoring of aerosols.It operates in the visible (green) and/or in the...