Road network authorities and observers, public authorities have two main sorts of mission:
- Analyse the climate risks for scheduling infrastructure arrangement
- Manage winter serviceability and cope with lifetime events (notifiing the road network users , triggering protection actions)
The measurement instruments used on these road networks should be performing, reliable, sustainable to
- Automate the observation on a large number of sites while mastering the total investment and maintenance cost
- Collect data automatically and in a highly reliable way to ensure the sustainability of the service whatever the great number of observing spots deployed in remote areas
Cimel, a source of proposals for adjusted solutions to every need
- Integrated and totally adaptable system comprising very reliable automatic weather stations communicating with high performance information system
- Communication integrated solutions that ease to build up networks for real time operation
- Field equipment (weather stations and transmission means) equipped with Cimel's specific MicroAmps© technology, providing robustness, long-life span and reduced maintenance
- Automation of the synoptic weather stations
- Management tools for meteorological applications (see agriculture and forests, airports...)
- Customers support policy: at project time and continuous follow up on the long term
CimROAD is an automatic weather station for supervising/controlling climatic conditions of road networks.
It collects data via GSM and/or GPRS and distributes it over the intranet/Internet so that road network...