Many players are concerned by the expansion of these renewable energies: public authorities, private companies, research organizations. Highly-focused measurements are needed to assess their potentialities (pilot studies) and to streamline operational activities:
- Estimation of the water reservoir volume as snow (hydro energy)
- Climatologic analysis of the wind ( wind energy)
- Measurement of the solar radiation value (solar energy)
- Measurement of optical thickness and aerosols contribution (solar energy)
- Measurement of local meteorological weather conditions (solar energy)
Weather observing networks ensuring these measures should respond to operational requirements like reliability, robustness, durability
- Accurate and continuous data
- Reliable real time communication systems
- Automated observation on a large number of sites to reduce cost of ownership : investment , operation and maintenance
- Integrated field-equipement easy to deploy
Cimel, experience on innovation service
- Field-equipment self-powered and autonomous ( free of electric power supply, without attendance) equipped with Cimel'sa specific MicroAmps© technology providing robustness, long-life span and reduced maintenance for data high availability
- Customers support policy: at project time and continuous follow up on the long term
CimAWS is an automatic weather station designed for synoptic and climatological observation networks, which supports all necessary sensors, including wind measurements at 10 m height...
CimWIND is a secured and autonomous system for continuous measurement and registration of the wind speed and direction . It ensures the data radio transmission in real time to observers workstation for visualization.
The automatic agro-weather station CimAGRO is a compact and attractively priced system designed with INRA partnership to complete a weather data base and to provide tools to help...
3 parameter digital weather station, for WMO compliant climatological observation